Following the recent closure of the pub and the village hall our church has become the hub of the community of Erlestoke.
The Church of the Holy Saviour was built in 1880 after the old church of St. James was demolished. In recent changes all the pews have been removed and replaced by chairs and toilets and a kitchenette have been installed. We hold one service a month in this church.
As the hub of the community the church hosts a number of regular events such as the Book Swap, Bingo and Children's Workshops.